Monday, June 28, 2010

29 gifts is so much fun!

The "29 Gifts" group I joined is amazing. I think one of the things I appreciate most is that everyone is totally non-judgmental. I have had people here in town totally snub me when they found out I currently live in a shelter. After 5 or 6 month of working on committees for animal rescue projects together it was like I suddenly had a contagious disease. The only reason I am still part of the rescue group is because of the park cats but I am no longer involved in committees or invited to their meetings, let alone any homes. Hmmmm......people are amazingly shallow.
I am having so much fun with the 29 gifts program and I know it will only get better. Today is only day 4 for me and already see some positive changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment